I got all the large panels cleaned and painted, ready to be put on. I need to cover the old emergency door before I can put on the next piece. The steel I have for the small front area is the correct width, but 3" to short.
I have piece of scrap from the bus that will work. Just need to cut it down to size.
Clamp it to weld. This will be my first time welding 18ga together.
First few where ugly, but I got the hang of it.
Fits nicely. Now time to start riveting.
All riveted and the next panel up. I got five panels on this weekend, only one large panel left. I still have the two small front ones, but now I have to reorder one.