I'm realizing there is so much to do, it's hard to figure out what to start on next. Porkchop has a nice large compressor and it made short work of the bolts to the seat feet. I have three more rows to do and I'm done. He needed the compressor to do some riveting, so I moved on to re- installing my seat belt. I figure it would be something usefull since I'm driving the bus again.
I had to cut this out to do the roof raise. In the process I discovered that my welder is giving up. I could not get a good bead to start, even while heating up the metal before hand. Porkchop said to try his. I forgot how a welder should weld.
This is much better. Time to go shopping for a new welder.
I also took down the steel up front so I could check things out and replace the marker lights with the LED ones I bought.
I plan to build this back in with some wood work. There is a little weepage from two bottom screws on the far driver side light, and a little surface rust on the ledge under it.