Feel like I'm making progress. Got the bus painted and all the LED marker lights on.
Night shot of the marker lights.
That bright spot above the bus is the moon.
I got the rear view camera installed.
I used the power for the radio to power it.
Installed the 7" monitor on the dash
Not in the way of driving.
Nice big color display.
The inferred lights work well at night. Made it easier to park.
I got a nice surprise today. My push button shiftier is having issues getting into drive. The most common fault is the buttons themselves. I stopped by the maintenance depot to ask a few questions, this being one of them. They gave me a new assembly.
The only thing left on the roof is replacing the hatches. The rear one leaked, so I started with it. Prokchop has a different hatch than I do and wants them when I'm done. After taking it off I see that mine have been replaced as well. This one is bigger and covers the rivets, I'm surprised it did not leak more.
I have the steel already cut and did not have time to cut it down, also I wanted to use the same holes. So I butyl taped the heck out of it.
We have rain coming tomorrow so I will check for leaks. I stood on the steel and the tape squeezed out of the sides so I hope I'm OK.