I decided to take a break from the pounding to get the rubber up and run some 120 VAC. It was hard but I finally decided where to cut the hole for my power inlet.
I wanted it to come into the bus, so I wouldn't have to worry about sealing the back.
I ran 10 GA from the power inlet to the distribution panel. Yes that is mold on the wall, I picked up some stuff that will get rid of it today.
I ran 12 GA to three outlets. I know it is over kill for 15 amp, but it is leftover I had on hand.
Now the bus has power. OK now the fun stuff is done, time to get busy.
Three hrs just to get from the divers side back wheel well (at bottom of photo) to the front wheel well.
The middle walkway rubber came up in one piece. Never thought I would be so happy to see rust.
Got the passenger side done all the way to the front, but I'm ready to call it a day. I still have the drivers side to finish. It is nice not to trip over all the cords I had to use before. This is temporary until I figure out where to run my outlets and where I plan to mount the distribution panel.
Edit: I almost forgot I do have a rust through I have to fix.