I pulled the bus up in front of my apartment. Ran the power cord over to the outdoor outlet. Cranked on my Halogen lights and got ready for work. It would be nice to have heat, but I don't want to run the bus batteries down. Then I remembered, I have the battery charger I was using to charge my new house batteries with. I dropped an extension cord out the back emergency door. In the battery bay I hooked up the bus batteries to the charger and kicked on the Wabasto. When I needed heat I turned the ignition to aux.This will come in handy on Sunday, high 37 low 28, brrr.
I got the last of the rubber off.
After I took this photo I realized I still needed to get the rubber off the wheel wells.
Not a big issue it came off easy.
Then I started to wire wheel the rust. I have one of these for my grinder, correction porkchops grinder, it did not fit mine.
It took 20 minutes to do the top two panels. I think from here on, I'm just going to knock off the loose rust. Otherwise it will take too long. Then I will cover it with OSPHO and paint with Rust-Oleum.