Time is running out, I have only three evenings left. I want to take Thursday night off, just to pack for the trip.
While I was waiting for Home Depot to open, decided to use my time and run the cables from the battery separator.
Then crawled in the snow and slush under the bus to figure out where to drill the hole through the floor to tie it into the bus batteries. I drilled a ¾” hole and I have a rubber grommet for the hole to protect the cable.
Sorry for the bad focus
Now back to insulation. This is slow work and I’m starting to get burnt out. I was working on covering the back engine cover and end cap when I discovered I forgot to cover part of the engine cover.
I measured and it is 18" high. I started to look around for a piece and found a spare left over from the sheet I just cut and guess what.
It is 18". Nice to see something work out for me.
I was having a hard time figuring out how to insulate that sharp curve in the roof. I finally decide to keep it simple.
I cut two 7” pieces and the middle is around 3”. Each section is a little different, some 3 ¼” some 3 ½”. I got half way to the front. Not sure if I will get it all finished before I leave. Today I need to finish the electrical.
1) Move the Wabasto to the house battery
2) Run a wire from the ignition to the battery separator.
3) I really need to re-hook up my heated mirrors.
For the Wabasto I decided since I can’t follow the wire harness to the wire distribution panel. Since I can’t figure out which 30 amp circuit runs the heater. I do have the drawing for the Wabasto, so I will cut the power there and hook it up at the wabasto.