Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2019, 09:27 PM   #1

The mobile party

Hi guys and gals,
So I’ve just teamed up with a couple to build out a 2000 e450 shuttle bus. They want to turn it into a rolling place to host kids birthday parties/ corporate events/ tailgates etc. I’ve got a fair background in carpentry and understand mechanical concepts but this fiberglass shelled monstrosity is a new world to me. I began the project by taking out all the seats and most of the flooring and that’s where I need help. Once all the flooring was removed I was left with these tracks(in pics) that I can’t figure out how to remove. Is there a solution, or will I have to build a frame and lay flooring over them? Also, the bus has two heater/ac boxes on the drivers side of bus, anyone have any knowledge on how to properly disconnect these, or should I leave them and try to incorporate them into build?
Attached Thumbnails
1E0B3385-1A2C-4FED-8487-9ACCFB707E69.jpg   F990B62C-5B9F-41A4-8B03-2BD9B6D83441.jpg  

Jsmit120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor help, floor holes, heater removal, shuttle bus