Old 05-10-2004, 12:03 AM   #11
One bad thing about Colorado is it's drying up more and more every year. I know wild fires are evolution, but sketchy if thinking about purchasing land. One good thing about Idaho is it's elevation is better for gardening. Looking to homestead one of these days and Idaho seems to be the place. Colorado has the $$$ so that's where I'm headed back to now.

What part of Colorado are you from Busone?
One place to hang out is "The Sandbox"....
Coloshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 10:40 AM   #12
Millie, Becky & I used to live in Boulder CO back in the late 80's...neat place.
I bought my first Split-window VW Van to live in there...never drove a VW before so we thought our reverse gear was broken (did'nt know you pushed the gear stick down to put it in reverse)
We used to pop her in Neutral ...get out and push when we wanted to back up

Oregon expensive ????
Hahhh !!! Try living on an Island in southeast Alaska....
I cant wait to move and get to a place where a head of wilted lettuce doesn't cost close to $4.00....or a out of date steak that costs $12.00 a lb....
Are you questioning my Aaa-thoritttyy ?
soused moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:24 PM   #13
Bus Nut
I grew up really close to Chatfield resivor in unincorporated Jefferson County. I actually can remember when that area was farm land and cows used to roam where cookie cutter houses are now. About the only area I could afford back there is around Pueblo. I am not sure about it though because of the drought and wild fires. This fall I am planning a trip to visit family and we will check out the pueblo area. On the way I also want to look at Idaho Falls and Twin falls.
busone is offline   Reply With Quote