I this shot you can see I have started laying the new 3/4" subfloor. It was either tear up the perfectly good floors to cover the sound proofer or leave the existing floors and cover everything. Those who watching their weight, lol, might have opted to remove one of the two 3/4 layers of plywood put down the material and recover, but to me that is unnecessary garbage in the landfill, not to mention a lot more work haha.
Crowns have several access holes that need to be left in a manner that make it easy to get to them. You can see they are left uncovered for now.
The subfloor with soundproofer is done!! No, I did not forget to cut out the "hood" hole to get to the engine. I have the hole drawn onto the plywood and will cut it out when I have more of the interior done. This way there is not a giant hole to fall in while I am working inside the bus. I am now ready to start furring out the side walls to be square from the window sills down. After that its time for rough electrical!
It feels good to finally be able to get some pics of fresh work up! Tomorrow I will also be scheduling the window tint guy to tint the bus limo style!