Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
Skoolie

Question 2002 microbird wiring diagrams and Day running lights problem

Hi.

I have a 2002 microbird Savana/express body type and I was installing new tail lights and I realized the day running lights are not turned on when the headlights are on and we traced the wire and and it does not have any power.

I'm wondering is this was intended or there is something wrong with the wiring but I can't find the bluebird wiring diagrams because for some reason in those years they did not have one document with everything on it ?

I tried :

Unit Dashboard | Portal

and many other websites without luck , it will be nice to find the manuals but if someone knows how the wiring is and if its supposed to have power that will be even better.

All the other tail light functions work correctly.

Thanks.

pepepito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:02 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: GMC
Engine: Cat 3116
Rated Cap: 72
When you turn on your headlights, the dtr lights go off. So you don't have an issue.

John
Old 08-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJohn View Post
When you turn on your headlights, the dtr lights go off. So you don't have an issue.

John
Maybe I was not clear but if I turn the light switch to the first position that is before the headlights are on and I think the tail lights should be on isn't it ?

If I try the same in my car and I put the key on the ON position without starting the car the the hadlights go on ( dtr) but not the tail lights but if I turn the light switch to the first position ( two opposite lights icon) the headlights stay on( on low dtr setting) and the tail lights go on.

That is why I think there is something wrong.

Thanks.
pepepito is offline   Reply With Quote