Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1985
Coachwork: ThomasBuilt
Chassis: International Harvester S-1700
Engine: 9L IHC V-8 Diesel 180HP
Rated Cap: 60
A Bus I Met Today

I was cutting weeds at the local state park today (don't ask why ) when I saw this bus pull up. http://www.skoolie.net/gallery2/albu..._Shortie_Right
The folks are camping around while they relocate from Ohio. I didn't have long to talk to the folks, but the lady driving said that it was her brother's bus. On the left rear side [img] the area at the back where the windows have been removed is a door or ramp of some kind for a 4-wheeler to drive up into the back of the bus. A side loader! There's something interesting. The color scheme looks like camoflage, but it's not. It's some kind of outdoorsy scene on some kind of vinyl (I guess) material. I didn't get to examine it closely. In case you don't notice in the thumbnail shot, yes, those are cow horns on front of the hood above the grille!

I told her about Skoolie.net. She said they had met a lot of people who were interested in owning a bus or who had a bus.[/img]

Eric von Kleist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #2
Skoolie

Send a message via ICQ to Firearm Send a message via AIM to Firearm
I saw a red double-decker go by on the freeway today and I wished I had my camera. Dang.
Firearm is offline   Reply With Quote