Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2005, 09:47 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to ReddTenn
Another Newbie that just got a bus

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say Hey. I just bought a 1986 Chevy Blue Bird Bus. (I think thats what it would be called) It has a 350 gas burner that only has 6,660 miles It says 20 capacity but also has a wheelchair lift and spaces. (Its a Short Bus..LOL..) Going to start tearing floor out and fixing it up. Will be reading lots of the great info that is on this sight and when I learn enough to ask the right question will be posting some more. Any comments or questions or help, just let me know. (Cause I Don't Know What I Am Doing) Thx. have a good day.

Built me a Half VW Bug and Half MotorCycle, T-Bug is the Trike. Bought a Short Yellow Bus going to make it into My House. T-Bus will be the Bus. Don't know how to do it but I will learn. LOL. Any Help is good. THX.
ReddTenn is offline   Reply With Quote