Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2015, 09:28 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Chassis: International
Engine: T444E
Anyone know this bus?

I ran across this a while ago and can't find any info on it. It's a lot like what I want to build. I would love to talk to the owner and see the interior layout. If anyone knows who it is, let me know. I think I saw it on here but it may have been off Google.
Attached Thumbnails
bus.jpg  

davidm2232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:35 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm2232 View Post
I ran across this a while ago and can't find any info on it. It's a lot like what I want to build. I would love to talk to the owner and see the interior layout. If anyone knows who it is, let me know. I think I saw it on here but it may have been off Google.
I don't know the owner but it was for sale here in Southern Maine, this past summer. I don't know if it was sold or not. I want to say his price was somewhere 7-10K but I am not sure about that. I think it was late June or early July when it was on CL. Sorry I know it's not much to go on but it's all I got.
Malkieri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:14 AM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
They were on here at one point in time because he had trouble getting insurance with so the porch on the back like that. Not sure if they post anymore though.
Booyah45828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #4
Bus Nut

OMG! You take and make a covering for each opening with a Piano hinge at the top and a piano hinge in the middle put mag catches so you can fold it on top of its self (or let it flap for privacy) and put it on gas pistons. You got yourself a shaded back porch. Screen it in and call it a veranda!
CaptainInsaneo is offline   Reply With Quote