Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Bus weight & length chart for newbies

Hello all!

Firstly I would like to thank everyone on this site for all of the wealth of information given here! I've been lurking on the site for about 2 months now and the inspiration you guys give me is LIFE! I truly appreciate it

So I will be purchasing a school bus soon (Oct-Nov) to begin my conversion project. I'm not converting into a RV like most of you guys here, I'm converting my bus into a business on wheels. I'm pretty sure there are others like myself who are googling away searching for bus dimensions, trying to avoid getting a CDL, etc. I found this awesome reference guide that I felt I needed to share! It has just about all the info for bus passengers, bus year, bus type, length, total weight, max weight with children, etc. This is definitely something I was searching for! The original source comes from ncbussafety.org, here is the link www.ncbussafety.org/documents/buses/BusWeightChart.xls

The link is a direct link to the Excel chart. You can either click open or save.

I just wanted to say hello and I hope this could help a fellow newbie!

SadieHawkinsSC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bus dimensions, bus weight, newbie