Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #1

can transit bus people post too? jakes and paint questions

i have a v730 allison trans mission and dd motor automatic tranny......in my 1975 flxible transit bus conversion........I want to get jakes or some sort of brake installed, and am getting all sorts of mixed reviews....anyone have any thoughts on best or who in havasu city az or santa cruz , ca area could do?

also.........any further thougts on how someone that has never used a sprayer will do when spraying a bus ( its white now and want to re-white) that is about 3 feet from the house next to it..........how much over spray, and what to best clean with...........or should i stick to rolling? ( think it was rolled before)