Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Almost There

Year: 2012
Coachwork: Need bus-as-home over RV
Chassis: still looking
Cummins owners...

I though this technically overlaps a bit with some other threads but sometimes things are general and I wanted it all in one place... i'm asking Cummins because it's sounding like theyre some of the consistently best mpg (10+) mentioned in offhand comments and wanted to see if everyone reports that.

How well does your Cummins start in cold weather? (ie what temps, need block heater, in garage or outdoors)

What highway mpg do you tend to get under what driving conditions? (hilly or straight, what average speed, what size bus)

Any downsides or dislikes or surprises?

Do you have the 5.9, or the 8.3 or other? (so I know what it applies too)

nearhomeless is offline   Reply With Quote