Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-06-2019, 08:22 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Few Questions

Good afternoon you beautiful people just buying a plot of land uk based
I missed a bus the other £4500 uk 🇬🇧 pounds good size in the uk that seemed cheep?? for the odd few Iíve seen on eBay but with out the land Iíve not got the storage looking to build live on not to be driven only need to get it to land then do conversion

How wide are these long buses please???

Iíd be thinking some where about 40ft long to live on permanently

Some of builds are awesome & beautifully done & can only hope I get one and build to your standards kind regards and thanks in advance Nick
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:19 AM   #2
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 19,086
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split stop View Post
Good afternoon you beautiful people just buying a plot of land uk based
I missed a bus the other £4500 uk 🇬🇧 pounds good size in the uk that seemed cheep?? for the odd few Iíve seen on eBay but with out the land Iíve not got the storage looking to build live on not to be driven only need to get it to land then do conversion

How wide are these long buses please???

Iíd be thinking some where about 40ft long to live on permanently

Some of builds are awesome & beautifully done & can only hope I get one and build to your standards kind regards and thanks in advance Nick
96 inches wide.
What part of the UK?
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:15 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
96 inches wide.
What part of the UK?

God bless you Sir
Near Birmingham in the West Midlands
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #4
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 19,086
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split stop View Post
God bless you Sir
Near Birmingham in the West Midlands
The mirrors and such may poke out a bit more but the body itself is 96".

My wife is a Scot. I always ask folks from the UK what part they're from. We watch a lot of football so this morning we were up at 6 to watch our beloved Celtic. We lost.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 01:29 PM   #5
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
The mirrors and such may poke out a bit more but the body itself is 96".

My wife is a Scot. I always ask folks from the UK what part they're from. We watch a lot of football so this morning we were up at 6 to watch our beloved Celtic. We lost.
Wow I work in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 all the time Sir Iím a boxing host & MMA well I also host ballroom dancing 💃Darts. Beer festivals weddings for a living I cover the whole of Scotland Glasgow Aberdean Dundee Edinburgh aloha plus some of the other cityís I also pay sports stars to sign memorabilia then auction it off to the crowd Iíve personally raised £55Ē000 for cancer research plus plenty for other charityís as well £10k for Grenville tower victims plus several others Iím very fortunate and blessed to job I adore and help others at the same time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 348FBE70-01D8-42F6-B547-8ED12F6723E4.jpg (159.8 KB, 5 views)
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 01:30 PM   #6
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Sorry photo side ways that’s when I hit £50k for cancer research
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:20 PM   #7
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 19,086
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
That's AWESOME, mate!

Man, add you to the list of COOL folks on here!
Any leads on some cool Celtic memorabilia? lol
My wife, Roxy, is from Glasgow. Moved here as a pre-teen and managed to actually lose 99% of the accent.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 07:49 PM   #8
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Dude I love Glasgow I work there regular at the Normandy hotel next to Glasgow airport Ile get you something Celtic no problem God bless you & your beautiful Wife Ile add you on here if that’s ok??? And I can work out how to do it not very pc cleaver ��
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 08:40 PM   #9
Bus Crazy
 
musigenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,395
Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Chassis: CE 300
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 65C-43A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split stop View Post
Iím a boxing host & MMA well I also host ballroom dancing
Do you ever dream about finding a sport that combines ballroom dancing with getting punched in the face?
__________________
Rusty 87 build thread
musigenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:17 PM   #10
Mini-Skoolie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by musigenesis View Post
Do you ever dream about finding a sport that combines ballroom dancing with getting punched in the face?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Split stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:59 PM   #11
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,177
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas Built Bus
Chassis: Freightliner FS65
Engine: Caterpillar 3126E Diesel
Rated Cap: 71 Passenger- 30,000 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musigenesis View Post
Do you ever dream about finding a sport that combines ballroom dancing with getting punched in the face?
Wait, that's how my wife and I dance ... not intentionally mind you!


By the way, school buses are usually 88 inches wide on the inside.
Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×