Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1974
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: International
Rated Cap: 60
Floor plan layout???

my bus is a 1977 international 345cu. engine.
about 35 ft long.
and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a floorplan that would include the queen bed horizontal in the rear.....the a loft with another be on top of that one....next forward...showe and portipotty.....then a kitchen and living area.....ive been thinkin some how to have like the seating area facing the front window with a fold down tv in front of the couch?
i dont really know,....any ideas?
thanks!
i can include interior pictures if needed.

travlenhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1974
Chassis: Thomas
Engine: International
Rated Cap: 60
Re: Floor plan layout???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
Welcome TH (I think I missed welcoming you in another post). You might add alittle more info....are you intending to re-do the work that's already been done to the interior, or to work-around it? You mentioned a "queen bed horizontal in the rear"....well, any other way would make it tough to sleep in Do you mean across the back (where you'll lose access to the rear door)?

I bet I've drawn 50 different floorplans, many similar with just slight differences. I picked-up a pad of 1/4" scaled planning pad just to draw some rough sketches on (since I'm not that computer savy). You'll get alot of ideas here, but when it comes down to it, it's an individual thing. Someone elses plan might be perfect for them, but not for you.....and vise-versa.

Smitty
yeah man....thanks,....everyone is so nice!
yeah...hahha i meant accross the back....i dont care much for the rear door...
and yeah im moving everything except for the sink and counter....
im so happ with my bus were making payments on....
shes awesome..... whats yours look like?

travlenhippie is offline   Reply With Quote