Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
Skoolie

Re: Introduction

Welcome. I agree with Smitty, I've been on the look out for a bus going on a year and a half. I'm in no rush to pick one up, so I decided to take my time and find the exact bus I wanted and for the price I wanted. Eventually I will find it, but in the mean time I'll just build on my ideas and gather resources.

Chris

thesaltydog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Skoolie

I noticed that too. but I'm betting things will start to pick up as everyone gets their tax returns Also its winter and too damn cold out to be busting knuckles when you could be inside where its warm and toasty refreshing the board index every 5 minutes hoping someone else was crazy enough to be working on their bus in the frigged cold and posted an update. My excuse... I don't have a bus yet.
Hang in there I'm sure someone will post an update soon so the rest of us can get our fix.

Chris
thesaltydog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
Skoolie

Tim,

Welcome! I will post lots of pics for you to look at when I get a bus. I prefer the look of the flat face, but like the added safety of having the engine in front on the dognose. decisions, decisions.

Jackie
Mulelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
Bus Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmylc
OK well i was expectin some sort of side joke/picture from smitty about my screen name lol ...
Damn, and I try not to disapoint anyone I thought about a South Park reference, but I generally like to get to know someone alittle to see if they can take alittle ribbin' now & then
I thought you were going to go with a picture of Lassie, myself. I'm showing my age though. I wonder how many people today get the Capital One "Lady" ad with the old man in the well instead of young Timmy . . .
Someone said "Making good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions." I say there are three kinds of people: those who learn from their mistakes, those who learn from the mistakes of others, and those who never learn.
Redbear is offline   Reply With Quote