Well Guys, after a couple of years, I restarted on my Crown (I actually have the money and time). It's probably going to be a slow process, but at least I restarted.
Where I originally left off (about two years ago) was with the removal of the seats and putting in the sub-floor. For the sub-floor I used 1/2 ply and plastic for the barrier.
Yesterday, I started painting the windows that I'm going to block off. To clean the windows I used windex and, afterwards, wiped down the windex ladened windows with alcohol.
You may be wondering why, I used alcohol after the windex. I found that windex leaves an oily film.
I'll let you know if the alcohol works.
Today, I'll finish the painting the windows and start putting in the insulation (1/2 blue stuff) on them.
Photos will soon follow.
Wish me luck.