Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Bus Nut

Re: New owner of a 95 International

your local auto glass or window company can advise you about replacement glass, just make sure that it is safety glass with plastic laminated inside or tempered glass that crumbles when it's broken.
look real close at your sahock absorbers and their rubber mounts/bushings, then look at the spring bushings on both ends of the springs. does the rear suspension have "overload" springs? they look like 2 sets of springs, one mounted on top of the other, the bottom set is bushed and fastened to the chassis, the top set contact a set of stops after the first set start to settle down under load, you could be hearing the top springs hit the stops when you hit a bump.

paul iossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
Almost There

Re: New owner of a 95 International

Im guessing you are in Cincinnati? Just look under auto glass in the phone book and you'll find some near you that can help. I've used Brad's Glass out east.

For brake pressure, I know this may be too simple, but did you check brake fluid?
Castro is offline   Reply With Quote