Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2004, 10:33 PM   #1
Bus Geek

paint

I'd like some help. Due to the excessive moisture from the hot tub being inside the bus, the paint on the ceiling is peeling. I know It's time to repaint. If i'm going to go to all the trouble of prepping, scraping, priming, repainting ect, i might as well paint it a different color. I found some really cool florescent black light paint that is invisible until the black light it turned on. I know there is fun to be had with this paint, but i have not found any ideas that tickle my fancy as of yet.......

Here is a current pic of the interior of the bus. The ceiling is silver right now, but i'd like to change the color. Possibly blue?? I"m not sure.....

Old 02-26-2004, 12:45 AM   #2
Bus Nut

I am sure it would probably cost way too much but it would look cool to spray foam up there. The other night on "Monster House" they made some cool stuff with it. You could carve it to look like rock or something. It is also waterproof so your moisture problem would be solved.
busone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Dark blue with stars - the kind that glow in the dark.
PRyberg is offline   Reply With Quote