Originally Posted by Eric von Kleist
They make clear plastic safety sleeves that go over flourescent tubes...
Nope, they used the glass tubing of the same tubes in the fixtures on the ceiling of so many places. Guy even tells how he cleaned them out. Now I've always been told that some of the stuff inside a flourescent tube was poisonous... or was that just something my Mom told me, like don't slap someone on the back of the head when they were crossing their eyes or their eyes would stick that way (way do they tell you crap like that? Like that would stop us
). Bear in mind that this was for a house. Not something that goes bouncing down the road.