Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-22-2018, 06:21 PM   #1
Skoolie
 
Dead pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 246
Profile stuffs

I want to add my bus and other things to my profile. How do i do that? I can't figure it out.
Dead pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:00 PM   #2
Bus Nut
 
plfking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: N.C.
Posts: 340
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: DT466E
Rated Cap: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead pirate View Post
I want to add my bus and other things to my profile. How do i do that? I can't figure it out.
Top left of this page, where it says "User CP". Click that, then click 'Your Profile', then click 'Edit My Details'.....then just add as much info as you like.
__________________
Don

The Busted Flush
plfking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #3
Skoolie
 
Dead pirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by plfking View Post
Top left of this page, where it says "User CP". Click that, then click 'Your Profile', then click 'Edit My Details'.....then just add as much info as you like.
Im on my phone. I guess i have to log in on a computer
Dead pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 06:11 AM   #4
Bus Nut
 
Jdawgsfanasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead pirate View Post
Im on my phone. I guess i have to log in on a computer
Probably...i run into that a lot...and skoolie.net is a bit different than tapatalk...
Jdawgsfanasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.