Old 10-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #11
Bus Geek
Year: 1992
Coachwork: Ward/AmTran
Chassis: International
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 78
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
my new bus has an air seat.. first one i ever drove long distance... and it has a shock in it.. and it rode nice... now I want one in my other bus!
We all cringed a bit when you spent money to put the standard seat in DEV RANDOM! I told ya you'd LOVE an air ride seat!!!
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:00 PM   #12
Bus Crazy
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International S3800
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
We all cringed a bit when you spent money to put the standard seat in DEV RANDOM! I told ya you'd LOVE an air ride seat!!!

lol an air ride seat WITHa shock... not all of them do... and the ones that dont are pure he*l for a guy my size.. I didnt know they had air seats with shocks..

my only experience was when I almost bought a newer bus with air seat and i dang near hit the ceiling when I drove over rail tracks in that bus...

dont get me wrong though the seat in DEV is actually very comfortable. probably only because I have Air-conditioning designed for the driver cabin... (even most A/C busses dont have driver Air).. and DEV has air ride which helps.. but I found the combination of air ride and air seat to make driving the bluebird back almost like driving my new Silverado truck... .. other than it was hot upfront... im spoiled by having 6 vents all blowing in my face and body on hot days

cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote