Re: Roof deck
Well we had a propane detector and either it malfunctioned or the leak (under the counters) was contained enough that the detector didn't catch it. the previous owner had removed the gas hot water heater and installed a electric one. Mr brilliant during his conversion didn't cap the propane line. I didn't catch it because after he converted it he built added storage racks under the cabinet and it hid the pipe. We got to use the camper one time and it almost killed us. Then insurance slapped us in the face and didn't give me hardly anything for the camper and didn't pay half of the medical bills. Thank God that my wife has recovered mostly. I learned some important lessons that day. The first is that I value my wife over anything, propane is very unforgiving, Breathing in flaming liquid propane hurts like hell as it burns your airways, trying to be tough / stupid because your wife is hurt and not getting checked out will lead to serious hospitalization. and Insurance companies suck, and Skoolies are defiantly the way to go. Oh also, firemen will steal your Jack Daniels. LOL My wife during the blast covered our daughter with her body and my daughter received only singed hair. My wife was badly burned and for a short time waiting for the ambulance, I thought I had lost her. I'm excited to build my Skoolie but I'm defiantly doing it smart, and I'll check everything over and over and over. lol. I'm getting a lot of ideas from your build Roach......