Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

starting the project

Well guys/gals,,,,now is the time. I am planning to get the "shorty" this weekend from my dads and tow it to the campground and start the project. I have the luxury of showers and toilets and such at the campground so that part is taken care of. I decided to go ahead and do this now because If I dont I will never get it done. I have to start somewhere. Anyhow will try and post progress as I go and hpefully get some pictures too. Being footlose and fancy free is finally a good thing for me now. I plan to install a wood stove and some electrical first just to have the basics for now and then have a work in progress. Oh yeah if anyone is interested in a 2001,, 23 ft airstream safari,,,send them my way.....I just happen to have one for sell.....Sorta ended up with it in the divorce. Oh yeah,I got the payment with it too,, ,,,,,,,,,james