Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2005, 08:55 PM   #1
Almost There

Send a message via Yahoo to TravelingMan
Test plan

I like this one. No dinette dont need it,no bathroom sink to make room for a full tub and I realize tub placement will probably have to change because of wheel well and Ill have one in my hallway too but I like the larger rooms and I'm a single guy so I'm not concerned with alot of sleeping and storige.
Let me know what you think.
Trav.

Old 03-23-2005, 10:39 AM   #2
Almost There

Im looking for an 11,12 window bus for this kind of plan and I'm 5'8 tall so I dont have to stoop as much as others. I know this plan has some kinks and would like to get some feedback from those that can see them better than I.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:45 AM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: IH S1723
Engine: IH V345 Gas V8
Rated Cap: 66
Plan looks good to me also. Something to consider is placement of your freshwater tank & water heater in relationship to your bath/lav. You want to be able to access it easily in case of repairs. There's definitely something to be said for doing a LOT of planning prior to starting the project. You want to make sure your wiring & plumbing are simple to maintain. It doesn't have to be set in stone, but as they use to say in the Marine Corps - "Use the 6P principle: Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance" (Please excuse the language.) Also, the only stupid question is the one you DIDN'T ask!
Old 03-23-2005, 10:38 PM   #4
Almost There

Thanks Griff. I was thinking the best place for the water and pump would be the closit but I think I need to move it to the right side to balance out some of the weight on the left side. Maybe flip the bed around and put it thare.