Old 08-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #11
Bus Nut
Re: Things to learn about my bus when opportunity presents

sounds like you'remaking som great progress with both the interior and the bus itself, congradulations
You should be able to identify the airbags by measurements and or markings molded into the rubber bag or a combination of both. Look online at the Goodyear and Firestone industrial sites and find the airspring cross reference catalogs that have dimensions and capacities as well as cross references and a master application guide. With cummins power your chassis could anything but is probably built by freightliner/mercedes, but international, ford, gm and john deere also built bare chassis for coach builders in that era.
paul iossi is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off