Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #21
Bus Nut

Re: tractor trailer/cargo carrier conversion?

hrm, I don't know if there are any mobile home frames left around here after all the scrap scrounging that has been going on.

Still, I have time to think about how to do this. I do like the idea of a beavertail. I'll have to keep my eye out for a frame.

Currently, before I'm allowed to bring anything else into the yard, I have to get rid of something I already have. That means that my RV has GOT to go. This weekend I hope to start the serious demolition on that old clunker.

Anyone want a ford 460 with C6 transmission?

jim

baadpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off