Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2018, 04:22 AM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Ford
Chassis: E450 #Vanlife
Engine: 7.3 Powerstroke
Rated Cap: 25
Well, we ended up selling our fantastic Thomas RE 84pass, but E350 Van build happenin

I liked this forum so figured I'd return to just post the build as it evolves. I shot a lot of films back in 2008 and beyond...finally decided in 2018 to start a YT channel with a lot of various content, etc. It's all edited, made to be entertaining, but flow well and take the build in big sections, not slow progress like some. If you could POSSIBLY be so kind as to give me a sub, that'd be huge, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's the van build thus far. Weekly uploads until done. We are going to "3/4" time in it with a commercial shop space as "home base".

Vid EP1 describes the build, why we decided van, highlights the first trip we took in it, some background.

Vid Ep2 gets the build underway with some good progress. Custom roof rack that will create a deck, awning mount, some big lighting, etc. Very creative editing is attempted...no blabbing

Vid Ep3 I turn up the editing and presentation/tempo another notch. I get various aspects of the roof deck done, and highlight some other things.

RC000E is offline   Reply With Quote