Originally Posted by lornaschinske
People never think about being sick in their RVs & bus conversions. I've taken 8 hot steamy showers today and way too much medicine. I think I need to go hug my toilet. I hate being sick. At least I'm to the headache and mild fever point.
I would never allow any member of my family to waste that much water in a house, let alone a RV.
Some of us want to disconnect from the grid to make ourselves more responsible with the resources we use on a daily basis. Fresh water is the most precious of the resources in your over populated Country.
Getting sick is not a issue for all of us. I made changes to my life style, and have not gotten sick in over 3 years. Remove the toxins going into your body, and exercise. Toxins include gluten, and refined sugar.
Even the pills you took were no good for you. Your body has what it needs to get better if you eat right, sleep well, and exercise.
We all hope you feel better soon. You have been a bit cranky in some of your posts lately.