Old 05-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #51

Where to park????

I'm researching all of the legalities to purchase/convert a school bus in NJ and so far the titling and insurance were simple and even affordable. So I was waiting for the difficulty and that is where to keep it. Vehicles over 8,000 pounds and RV's have to be in a driveway where I live. Considering the local PD suspended my license for not paying a $25 parking ticket[ Within 25 feet of a crosswalk that was in front of my house} I can guarantee that the vulture squad will be all over a non compliant, unmortgaged, sovereign oriented individual parking a school bus in the neighborhood. Any money to park it will take away from my restoration budget so I'm still looking......
dragonship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:29 PM   #52
Bus Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
We're throwing a bus party for WanderWoman the last weekend of Sept or the first weekend of Oct. In Sorrento/Apopka.
Trying to get some bands to come out, some live music is GREAT for having a real party!
Yall ever seen a local band from J-ville called Fire Water Tent Revival? Amazing jug band. They said they can probably come out and play.
Those guys look like a helluva lot of fun! Kinda Harley Davidson bluegrass.
dan-fox is offline   Reply With Quote