Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2017, 06:35 PM   #41
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
I did a tremendous amount of form filling too, aside from investigations and verbatum records of courts martials.

You've no doubt seen how the military legal system can be manipulated. I've seen so many enlisted men get falsely blamed for things to save an officer's career. People went to prison. Things weren't right.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #42
Bus Crazy

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: HDX
Engine: Cat C7
Rated Cap: 84 passenger
Sadly, my BC wanted to give me a BCD Special and accused me of forging promotion orders. I couldn't get representation from 8ID legal offices because the lawyers on staff in the defense office had jut been transfered there from the prosecution side. Fortunately, the office exercising courts martial authority dismissed the charges due to lack of sufficient evidence. I had to take off my buck sergeant stripes and put on the SP4 chicken, but my ID card still said SGT and I still received E-5 pay.
CaptSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:53 PM   #43
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
There is so much conflict of interest that's given no credit under the UCMJ. You're lucky the paperwork got screwed up concerning the demotion, although sometimes us legal clerks loose things.

As things are going into the electronic world, now it's not possible to loose the paperwork anymore. That was a nasty job anyway, but it did teach me to type.