Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 7
12 Buses for Sale - 2000 to 2005 Models - $3000 to $5000

I've got 12 buses for sale.

# Make Year Eng / Trans Passenger Mileage
30 Thomas 2003 52 146,162
16 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
9 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
23 BlueBird 1992 Cummins / Allison 44 50,396
19 BlueBird 1997 Cummins / Allison 53 80,687
25 BlueBird 2000 75
5 Thomas 2001 Cat / Allison 72
18 Thomas 2003 Cummins / Allison 52 157,375
21 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
29 BlueBird 2003 Cummins / Allison 44
24 Thomas 2005 Mercedes / Allison 81 57,000

If the buses don't have a mileage, assume they are between 150,000 and 200,000. I don't think we have any with over 200,000.

Here is a link to look at pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...FJ3Wk5wUTFCS2c

Most of the buses are front engine but we have a few pushers. We also have a carfax on each bus.

Please text (601.596.6710) or email (erichbean@gmail.com) for questions. The buses are located in Hattiesburg, MS.
erichbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Almost There
 
CaptainHooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: WNC
Posts: 96
Texting now.
CaptainHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 4,935
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by erichbean View Post
I've got 12 buses for sale.

# Make Year Eng / Trans Passenger Mileage
30 Thomas 2003 52 146,162
16 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
9 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
23 BlueBird 1992 Cummins / Allison 44 50,396
19 BlueBird 1997 Cummins / Allison 53 80,687
25 BlueBird 2000 75
5 Thomas 2001 Cat / Allison 72
18 Thomas 2003 Cummins / Allison 52 157,375
21 BlueBird 2001 Cummins / Allison 44
29 BlueBird 2003 Cummins / Allison 44
24 Thomas 2005 Mercedes / Allison 81 57,000

If the buses don't have a mileage, assume they are between 150,000 and 200,000. I don't think we have any with over 200,000.

Here is a link to look at pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...FJ3Wk5wUTFCS2c

Most of the buses are front engine but we have a few pushers. We also have a carfax on each bus.

Please text (601.596.6710) or email (erichbean@gmail.com) for questions. The buses are located in Hattiesburg, MS.
Could you share with us which engines & transmissions are in the buses?

Thanks.

S.
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #4
Bus Nut
 
Rameses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 855
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All American
Engine: Cummins 8.3/Allison MD3060
Rated Cap: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW_Steve View Post
Could you share with us which engines & transmissions are in the buses?

Thanks.

S.

If history is any indicator, that won't be happening.
Rameses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:53 PM   #5
Bus Geek
 
Robin97396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Willamina, Oregon
Posts: 6,409
Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
Rameses 1:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
If history is any indicator, that won't be happening.
Rameses 1:2
__________________
Robin
Nobody's Business
Robin97396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:59 PM   #6
Bus Nut
 
Rameses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 855
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: All American
Engine: Cummins 8.3/Allison MD3060
Rated Cap: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin97396 View Post
Rameses 1:2



Rameses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #7
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 18,494
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
If history is any indicator, that won't be happening.
Rameses, the bus messiah. Prophet of all bus prophets.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #8
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: SW New Hampshire
Posts: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastCB View Post
Rameses, the bus messiah. Prophet of all bus prophets.
So that makes this place the Scriptures? Makes as much sense as any of them, I suppose.
dan-fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:54 AM   #9
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 4,935
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
I would comment but I might get scolded again....
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:02 PM   #10
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: SW New Hampshire
Posts: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW_Steve View Post
I would comment but I might get scolded again....
Yeah, I thought I might be pushing the envelope there. I formally apologize to anyone whose Scriptures may have gotten offended.
dan-fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.