Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2005, 01:19 PM   #1

1971 Crown Coach Conversion

HELP! I HAVE TO SELL MY CROWN!!!
My landlord says it's too big and I need to get rid of it. Unfortunately I am a single mom and cannot afford to pay EXTRA lot rent. I still owe my friend who sold me the bus the balance. (no lien on title, title is in my name).
If interested, email me.
She's a beauty and RUNS in excellent condition, but the power steering needs fluid. Can drive it fine though, i am smallish and can maneuver is fine on small streets!
She was converted to a motorhome and the friend i bought it from stripped her out to re-wire her inside completely and replace the insulation. She still is a "shell", but has all the braces for walls, the bed platform in the bedroom, the shower floor, all the inner workings of a motorhome including appliances, and so forth, all the tanks and propane tank.
engine: 262 Cummins TURBO
tranny: Eaton Fuller Roadranger (self saving)
Generator: Onan 6.5 kw
GREAT GREAT GREAT bus!!!!!!!!
Drove her last week with no probs...
email me for more info!!! I need her gone before the end of may or it's me looking for a new place to live! and i can't afford that either!

chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 01:56 PM   #2

$8,000

That's what I paid for her and I bought about $1,000 worth of insulation for her. She has an Onan Generator 6.5kw that is worth $4,000. I need her gone! Remember she is stripped inside due to replacing the insulation and the wires...I am still installing insulatiion when I can...Also, one skylight needed to be replace, has a cracked, it is covered right now, but I bought plexiglass to do that job, just haven't gotten around to it since I raise my daughter after I get off work. She demands, I submit, our relationship flows well when it is like that...LOL!
I will send you a picture, do you have an email? She is on ebay as well for $7500, I put that price, hoping to intice and then hoping to get what i atleast paid for her at the end of Jan '05!!!
Thanks!
On ebay go here...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT
chakra is offline   Reply With Quote