Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 PM   #1

Year: 1987
1986 GMC School bus in North Carolina

Partially converted into party bus... We removed all the original seats to put down carpet on the front 2/3 and hardwood on the rear 1/3. We then put about 6 of the seats back in parallel to the sides of the bus instead of the original perpendicular layout. Two 1000w sony amps are included as well as the two 12" subs and 4 6x9's. 6x9's still need to be mounted and wiring completed and the sub boxes need to be bolted down somehow. Some finishing details need to be completed throughout but overall it could be done in a few days easily. I've came into a very very bad financial situation and all my toys must go.. I'm going to link to the craigslist ad simply for the pictures... Please email me through the link on there or direclty at carson@carsonparris.com. Also, it is located in Asheboro, NC. The price negotiable but not by much.. I'm already going to lose money on this NOT taking into account the value of my time and most of the goodies I've added.

Also if someone wanted me to finish the work for a slight increase in price I'd be willing to do that for them, but payment would have to be taken care of beforehand.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/457797237.html

Thanks

schpenxel is offline   Reply With Quote