I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. But It must be done. We are selling our project because We just don't have the money to continue and I hate seeing projects just sit. I am ONLY selling this as a whole. I will not part with any one item, It all goes together. We have started on the conversion but is to the point it could easily be re designed. I have invested several thousand in parts for this bus and they all go with it. What you get is the following
1991 Thomas 84 passenger RE diesel 3208 CAT Turbo with Allison 4spd Automatic transmission and air brakes. 128,380 miles. Everything works.
65gal fresh water tank
black water tank
gray water tank
32" shower pan
double stainless sink
small oval bathroom sink
12v water pump
10gal hot water heater
gas stove top
Full size RV door with screen and window and locking door latch
8 RV windows (4 still need to be installed)
remainder of the sheet metal to cover the windows
various plumbing fittings
75ft of 1/2 PEX
Several 2x4's a Luan paneling
one 14,000 BTU roof top a/c /heat pump
2 brand new bucket seats out of a mini van. (very comfy)
2500 watt RV power inverter (not currently working but I think it is repairable)
None of this stuff has been installed yet with the exception of the passenger side sheet metal and windows.
There is a dent in the drivers side down in the lower skirt. I have sourced a new replacement panel for it but I was going to try and straighten it before I spent the time changing out the panel.
This bus belonged to a local school district and was bought at auction. I have spoken to the head mechanic at the bus barn that knew it well and he assured me a good bill of health.
I am asking $5000. I really am not motivated to sell it but I hate seeing it sit. I will gladly answer any questions and get any more pics you need. if you want to call me just send me a PM. Located in Claremore OK.
You can also check out my photobucket link in my sig for more pics. Also the pic in the sig has the rub rails photoshoped out. They are still on there.
And the first few pics of parts I have in my build thread are not being used. I have replaced those with different parts