Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #1

1994 Blue Bird TC2000 Conversion for sale

Blue Bird TC2000 with a Cummins 5.9 engine in the rear. Asking $22,000

I purchased this beauty back in 2014 and performed a full conversion. It sleeps up to 7...or more if you don't mind getting cozy.

The RV is complete with 80 gallon fresh and 80 gallon grey water tanks, 12v and 110v power systems, air conditioning, a stereo with iPod hookup, on-demand water pump, LED interior lighting, a shower, a cassette toilet, two couches up front with storage below, a convertible dinette, two bunk beds with memory foam mattresses, and a double bed in the rear with a memory foam mattress. All doors have also been configured to lock.

The DC power system is powered by two GC12 house batteries, isolated from the starting battery. The AC panel is wired to a 30 amp twist lock marine socket on the side of the RV, to hook up to a generator or RV hookup.

I had the RV inspected by the DMV in 2016 and it has been retitled as a motorhome, so no CDL is required to drive it.

The RV will do roughly 60mph on flat terrain and gets between 8 and 9 mpg. Longest trip completed was just over 3000 miles from Virginia to Michigan, Kansas, and back, without issue.

The vehicle is mechanically sound and has passed all state inspections since conversion. Front tires are less than two years old, rears are recaps that were on the bus when I bought it. The only known issue is that the speedometer/odometer are inoperative.

If you're interested, feel free to message me. Serious inquiries only, reasonable offers considered.

junglematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 1987
Hi junglematt. Could you please tell me your buses location, transmission, interior height, and overall length? Thank you.
Juicifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Nice bus. So I guess you don't know the mileage. What is the floor-to-ceiling height?
GarlicDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicifer View Post
Hi junglematt. Could you please tell me your buses location, transmission, interior height, and overall length? Thank you.
It's located in Smithfield, Virginia, has an Allison transmission, interior height of approximately 76 inches, and it's 38 feet long.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarlicDan View Post
Nice bus. So I guess you don't know the mileage. What is the floor-to-ceiling height?
Thanks!

The mileage was 146,000 when I bought it in December 2014 and I've put around 4,000 miles on it since I purchased it. Interior height is around 76" in the center.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:42 PM   #6
Mini-Skoolie

Hi! I live in MD and would potentially be interested in seeing your bus. Is it still for sale?
Meredith_MacLauchlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #7

Oops, I actually forgot to post that the bus sold back in November.

Thank you for your interest though.

Tags
blue bird, cummins 5.9, for sale, virginia