Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #41
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: International S1800
Engine: DT466 Trans: MT643
Rated Cap: 65
Hey Megan, not sure if you got me or not--ive been out of town and in and out of service the past week. Hope all is well!

Instragram: @lookatthatbus
charles_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #42

The Yukon

Hey Charles

Ever wanted to see the Yukon. Maybe we can work out a road trip plan, a tour of the Yukon and a plane ride home!
I need a bus...you've got a bus. I need a driver to get it here....you drive buses. I live in one of the most beautiful places in Canada and know my way around....hopefully you've never been here so you'd enjoy it. I can buy a plane ticket home to Denver....hopefully you like to fly. I have $5500 but it's Canadian $.....maybe you like our colorful money (but our dollar stinks so $5500 US would cost me about $6500 US.

Just a thought...maybe we can negotiate something If Nat , Opus, and East Coast would buy this bus then it's gotta be good
northof60girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #43
Mini-Skoolie

Hey Charles was wondering if you had either 37 left ,,,have been staring at these since you posted them, i dont like dealing with the lift door ,,,, was really interested in the 40 but being unfamiler with busses and it heating up Im a little cautious ,,, Just checking not for sure if I can get enough people to go help get it so we can drive 1000 miles up turn around and get back ...Thanks for the response

Love this site cant wait to be a SKOOLIE
TK9468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 12:57 PM   #44
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Chassis: International S1800
Engine: DT466 Trans: MT643
Rated Cap: 65
Hey there, both the 37' buses have been sold and the 40' has a deal pending. Ive got a nice conventional (has hood) bus with a CAT 3116 and Allison 2000 series trans, and a couple front engine flat front buses (Cummins 5.9/AT545)if you might be interested in that. I also have a Thomas MVP rear engine bus, though it is a Cummins 5.9 with an Allison AT545. Higher ceiling, but a shorter bus at only 35' or so feet.
Lotso buses around here now that the busy summer season is over.
Instragram: @lookatthatbus
charles_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #45
Mini-Skoolie

Been checking on one about 1.5 hrs away ,,,,from what im reading it may be a little less disarable ,,, but with my lack of experiance with busses maybe better to start smaller,,, I can always move tanks, sinks ,panels and batteries later if i decide to go bigger

Thank you so much for the info maybe your reply will spark some others
TK9468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:54 AM   #46
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1992
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: 8.3L Cummins Turbo
Rated Cap: 80
I'm in the market to buy my first bus. Why should I get one of these... If they're still available? I have cash, and I work for Delta on the side... I could be up there tomorrow...

DJ

Just read the last line... guess I should have started there. If anyone knows of another good deal like these 37 footers please let me know.

DJ
drew78634 is offline   Reply With Quote