Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1998
Chassis: 3800
Engine: T444E
Smile 1998 international t444e low miles skoolie

I’ve got a 1998 international T444E 3800 School bus that I’ve personally been working on for the past year and a half or so. Everything is fully functional and ready to go. It’s about 44 feet long with the extended back porch. Everything from the countertops to the shower were all hand made by myself. It’s got extra instillation around the whole thing to make it a little warmer into the fall months. Brand new blue leather seat just put in. Everything in the pictures comes with it including a tankless water heater, a 30,000 btu propane furnace, 6 Trojan house batteries (about 500 lbs of batteries), a 6000 watt inverter, the charger for the batteries, along with a 4000 watt generator, a NAPA battery charger for when it’s been sitting awhile, a futon couch with a brand new mattress, all the bar stools, the fridge, microwave oven, microwave, a mini washer and dryer both made by Hare, a 60 gallon fresh water tank, and a compost toilet(kinda haha) not exactly sure what to call it. Air brakes aswell with a good compressor underneath. The bus runs off of two different circuits both 120 volt and very capable of running everything you need. Amazing when it comes to boon docking and could literally do it for months at a time. Everything is charged by the generator not the engine of the bus. Engine is strong with just little over 103,000 miles. LOW MILES!!! The international T444E is the identical engine as the 7.3 Ford power stroke. And if you know anything about that you also know it can be a very high mileage engine for you! I have hundreds of man hours put into this bus conversion so the price for sure doesn’t include labor. I basically am just asking for the money I’ve put into the parts alone. Pretty solid overall, with very few things wrong with it. The front tires are good to go but two of the back tires should be changed within the next couple thousand miles or so. Also since I’ve started it up this year it sometimes idles alittle high, could be a sensor problem or an air problem. Lucky for you many of these same buses are still in business and so you could take it to a bus barn or truck stop and have them do a little turn up on it and make sure everything’s good. Still does run and drive of course. You should add reflector tape down the sides of it if I haven’t by the time it sells. It’s not perfect so don’t expect there to be no flaws. You don’t need a CDL licenses to drive it since it’s not over 26,000 pounds and as long as you’re not carrying over 16 passengers, at least where I'm from. You must register it as an RV though. Right now I’m asking $14,000 or something close to it. Willing to negotiate a little possibly but also don’t need to sell it right now. I'm in eastern Idaho by the way as well. If you want to know more about it you can text me at 3174523799
https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/rvs...607329206.html

clybbert975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7.3 diesel, for sale, international 3800, powerstroke, t444e