Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2019, 08:10 PM   #1

1999 International Bluebird For Sale Kentucky

Bus is located in Georgetown, Kentucky.

I had plans to finish this bad boy and live in the bus. But now I'm getting married and need to fund my new dream. I've already started some work on the inside of the bus. The man I bought it from installed the subfloor and did a small bit of framing. I put in some linoleum, which I love and spent a good bit of money on. I put in a new battery, as well. Not sure how old the other battery is but it's still working. My uncle drives a semi and got a new driver's seat for his truck so I got the old one. It's not installed yet and it needs some repair work. I cant remember what it was but I can find out. Anyways, the bus runs great. When I bought it, I drove it from Indiana with no issues. I had to put break fluid in it once on my second trip, no issues since then. Gas gauge is wonky, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I really do kind of hate to sell this thing because its priceless to me. And I dont think I will ever find as good of a deal again. But it should go to someone who's really going to give it the attention it deserves. Oh! There's a treadmill in the back I dont feel like moving because I'm lazy so that's included. It works well, too.
You can email me or text me, just let me know it's about this post. If you call me before you text, I probably won't answer because I'm a millenial pain in the ass. That being said, if you do call first, make sure to leave a message and I'll call you back.
I tried to attach a couple more pictures but they won't load so I'll send some to you when you contact me and I'll probably try to post them again some other time.

jackieclassof2013@yahoo.com
859-298-4014
Attached Thumbnails
20180219_150900.jpg   20180219_150926.jpg   20180219_150804.jpg  

jackieb2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:52 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
You need to at least list the basics of the bus and asking price if you want any response at all. You won't be able to post pics till you have at least 5 posts, though some have.
Edit: I see pics loaded. No side shots, so how long is it, how many windows? What tranny?
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:16 PM   #3

I really thought I did post the price and mileage at least and when I tried to post more pictures, the mobile site wasn't letting me upload all of them. I didn't even know this posted at all because I couldn't even find it when I came back to check. Something got screwy so I'll just update or delete and make a new post. Thanks.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Price?

Mileage?

Transmission?

Tire age/condition?

What prep was done before the floor went in?

Thanks.
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:40 PM   #5

I'm asking $6500. It has just over 174,000 miles on it. I honestly know nothing about the transmission or age of the tires, I can send you a picture of the tires some time this weekend when I get back over there. And the floor went in before I bought it so I honestly have no idea. Sorry, I know that's not much help.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #6
Bus Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieb2013 View Post
I'm asking $6500. It has just over 174,000 miles on it. I honestly know nothing about the transmission or age of the tires, I can send you a picture of the tires some time this weekend when I get back over there. And the floor went in before I bought it so I honestly have no idea. Sorry, I know that's not much help.
Tough spot.

You may find it challenging to find a buyer without knowing what you are selling.

Some of us are willing to take a chance with the unknowns if the price is right. You are more likely to get some interest around $1500-$2000.

Good luck.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:55 PM   #7

I appreciate it.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:01 PM   #8
Bus Geek

Craigslist and Facebook ads may expose you to a more "flexible " buyers. Folks here tend to be a bit more knowledgeable and frugal.

Tags
for sale, international 3800