Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #1

Year: 1993
Engine: 427 chevy block
Exclamation 2 Factory AC systems for sale

we have a 1993 Blue bird bus, came with 2 carrier ac systems (2 condenser fans and 2 furnaces). We don't know much about them other than a a few specs like model numbers, we just want to sell them to make room for a smaller cooling source we have in mind. The systems both function, are complete with original fittings and platforms and are in good condition. Freon has been recovered and disposed, we saved the screws and metal frames that attached it to the ceilings as well. Please ask any questions you'd like, i had a professional electrical engineer help me remove both units, selling everything for 700$ or boo
HOUSTON TX
PORTER TX
NEW CANEY TX
BEST METHOD TO REACH OUT IS THROUGH EMAIL: castelan87@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8739.jpg   IMG_8740.jpg  

2LOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 06:43 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: IH
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 14
I might be interested. I have some questions:

1: What components are included? (Condenser units [outside part], evaporator units [inside part], compressor(s), electrical?)
2: Type of refrigerant used? (Was it designed for R134 or will I have to convert it?)
3: If compressor(s) are included, do engine brackets come with? What engine does it fit? (I have an IH with a T444E engine, so may need a different compressor)
4: Are units sold together? Were they a split system, or 2 totally separate systems independent of each other?

Thanks.
Brad_SwiftFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:10 PM   #3

Year: 1993
Engine: 427 chevy block
Everything is being sold together.
2 condensers that were taken off from the underskirts, and 2 evaporators that run independently from each other. All original fittings are included but no conpressor. Our bus has a 427 chevy block gas engine but we are not sure what refrigerant was used. Alief school district is pretty awesome at keeping up with their maintenance and these ac's sure kept it real freezing cold on our ride home.
2LOTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
airac, carrier, cooling, obo, sale