Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2018, 01:40 PM   #1

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: 24v 5.9L Cummins
2001 Bluebird TC2000 Partial Conversion (Lebanon, TN)

I can't get the photos to attach properly...Please see the craigslist ad for good photos. https://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs...716649036.html

2001 Bluebird TC2000
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 127000
paint color: white
size / dimensions: 38x8x11
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
Located in Lebanon, TN

2001 Bluebird TC2000, Diesel engine with 127,000 miles. Good shape overall, no mechanical issues. Tires recently replaced and all new batteries. Has the original block heater if needed but has never given me an issue starting even on the coldest days last winter.

Conversion is mostly done- kitchen/bathroom is finished and fully functional, electric is functional, so is all plumbing. Two A/C units included (floor not roof mount) and electric fridge/microwave. 20 gallon electric water heater works good, plenty of hot water to wash dishes or take a shower.

It has holding tanks for fresh/gray/black water, wired to hook into 50a circuit at any rv park. Can run the water off a hose or from a holding tank. 100% functional as is but does need some minor plumbing work to streamline everything (holding tanks aren't plumbed together so you have to empty each one separately).

Bedroom and living room still need finished, also some trim work and some paint. Floor is ok but could be better (my fault, I rushed through putting it down. Actual bus floor is fine it's just the floating floor I put down that's not perfect). Paint on the exterior isn't very good, but it looks good from a few feet away. I had to paint over the yellow to make it legal to drive and didn't do a very good job of it. It's OK as is if you don't mind the paint or could be professionally repainted.

Basically you get a running/driving bus that's ready to use but you get a blank slate to finish the living room and bedroom the way you want them.

Clean TN title. I'm asking for $13000 obo / will consider any reasonable cash offer. May be interested in partial trade for a smaller camper (maybe a pop up or something similar) and/or a compact SUV/crossover that would be good to commute in. ***Due to telemarketers and scammers I might not answer phone calls the first time - If you leave a message or send a text I'll call you back ASAP!

Contact via phone/text at 615-766-2009 or email at newinsl@gmail.com. I will try to check PM's here but don't always see them so please contact some other way. Located just outside Lebanon, TN (one county east of Nashville).

More photos on the Craigslist ad! https://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs...716649036.html
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0471.jpg   IMG_0340.jpg   IMG_0355.jpg   IMG_0356.jpg   IMG_0331.jpg  

IMG_0344.jpg   IMG_0338.jpg   IMG_0470.jpg  

newinsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #2

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Bluebird
Engine: 24v 5.9L Cummins
Price lowered to $10,000.
newinsl is offline   Reply With Quote