Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2019, 09:42 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2004
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 66
2004 Bluebird 125,000km T444E $8,500

I bought a 2004 66 Pass school bus with full intentions of converting and then blew out an ankle, so I have to pass up on this. Bus is a gem located in central BC Canada no Rust no damage even the windshield is undamaged, this bus sat for a few years at the International dealership as a trade in directly from the school, dealer. No leaks in any gaskets, runs perfectly, put 2 batteries in it and it started right up and purrs great bones for a conversation, just started it again after sitting all winter and first turn on the key, new tires on rear wheels, everything works perfect a small finger size dent in the back right corner is all I could find for damage, never leaves even a tiny spot of oil anywhere, bought new LED headlights as I drove it back from the dealership for 3.5 hours and it runs perfect, auto with hydraulic brakes only 124,865 original KM on it, first $8,500 can have it plus the new head lights and oil and filter I have didn't get around to changing ithe oil as I blew out my left ankle and now surgery is my only avenue so I am out for 6+ months my loss your gain. E-mail me and I can send you a photo line up robinstevens18@gmail.com

Tags
2004 international