Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2018, 01:52 PM   #1

2005 Intl. 466DT partial conv. $9,500 - Fort Mill SC

International RE300 2005 with the 466DT engine and Allison trans. Bendix air everything, (uninstalled on door) with an adapter installed on the main tank so air tools can be run. flat nose 38 feet. Just under 110,000 miles. Its clear title and registered currently as private commercial with insurance thru progressive. I just put a brand new 320 amp alternator on her. 2 new batteries. 3 doors 2 roof hatches. Emergency window rear. I'm asking 9,500.

Its been insulated R5 pink foam board ceiling /walls to window half. I spent 2 months on the floors alone because I never wanted to do them again. Floors were taken all the way down, sanded, vinegar bathed, seat holes flashed, 1 wheel well rear was re-welded where I cut out rust, 2 coats of coroseal conversion, 2 coats of rustoleum converter, elastometric coat, then poly waterproof self sealing barrier under framing and foil back R Board under new sub floors. Cut out access for fuel tank pump was increased and sub floor framed out so you can access this important part should you ever need to without tearing up the floor or dropping the entire fuel tank.

Currently I'm painting her white for heat /sun reflection. Roof has been coated in elastomeric. Undercarriage has been cleaned and painted with rustoleum sealer converter. Engine /trans professionally scanned and is in excellent shape. I have pictures and can provide the mechanic's phone number. Windows skinned in rear with aluminum on wood with working port holes. My plumbing and electric was going to run the top interior channel and surface mount so no it does not have RV tanks or plumbing or electric done yet. Pictures of entire conversion to date below.

https://www.facebook.com/scrvconversion/

I am now a single dad / fireman and just do not have time / space for this project anymore. All lumber and supplies I have left purchased for build out will come with it. Also have a newer window ac unit with remote currently not installed that will cool this bus very comfy for sleeping or working in summer. Air drivers seat is the only original seat in bus, and is definitely coverable and use-able. You will need a fireman pal or class E/F or bus equivalent (or CDL) to drive or you can add a porta toilet and cook top and re-title as an RV.

About 6.6 interior height after floors and about 7 wide inside the walls since I get asked that a lot. current set up with double bunk house rear convert to king with single sofa partial build out in front have the lumber for second. Everything interior can still be reconfigured or removed to build out as you like.

Bill 404-964-3912
please text before calling

or email me at breynolds1138@gmail.com

breynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #2

photos

bus is currently being painted. here are some photos
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG   3.JPG   4.JPG   5.JPG  

6.JPG  
Old 07-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #3

Year: 1994
Interested.
aaiou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:32 AM   #4

Still available as long as this post is up.