Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2019, 08:12 PM   #1

31k mile 2001 E450 Shuttle bus for sale

I have had quotes of its value anywhere between $18k-24k.
Owner passed away. MAKE AN OFFER!

Please click link below for all high resolution photo link via Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iy...87jmH7gseDJ2dQ

**more pictures to come in the link above.

2001 Ford E450 Garaged it's entire life!! Impeccably maintained and well taken care of. EVERY service has been completed since it was new! I would even venture to say there is not a better passenger bus available that has been this well cared for. The bus was owned by one of the largest ambulance companies in California and was the owner/founders personal shuttle for special occasions when he wanted to take his friends out together or to attend a group event. It has been beyond pampered. For example, on one of the last few rides, they were traveling down a rough paved road and he didn't like how bumpy it was. So, immediately after the event, he demanded that the techs order and replace all the suspension to make it a smoother ride...He never cared how much it cost, just wanted everything perfect at all times. Now, it drives like it's half its size. It's silky smooth going down the road (but not to the point of floating down the road. It feels perfect). Tires are like new. Windshield has no imperfections of any kind. Brakes have plenty of life. Oil service was recently completed. Transmission fluid in good condition. Coolant in good condition. No known leaks of any kind. Feel free to have an inspection done with a mechanic to verify.

Vehicle literally has less than 32k miles and everything works excellent! While it is a 2001, the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel is THE BEST MOTOR Ford has ever made - known for its reliability and MPG efficiency. For any who may not know, this is the most desired engine of choice as it does not require the diesel filtration systems all new diesels are required to have (which reduces MPG and puts a lot of strain on the exhaust system). This is a great and simple diesel engine.

Bus has hydraulic handicap/disability ramp that works flawlessly. Plus, most seats can be folded upwards to allow for a wheelchair to be mounted anywhere in the vehicle and includes tie downs.

Additionally, for those of you who are looking for a bus for your conversion/motorhome, the seats are very easy to remove with only a few bolts. I've had a lot of people mention it would also be great for a wine or shuttle, converted to a limo party bus, or used as is for a church or rest home van as all seats are in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or stains.

The blue/orange was the color combination used on the ambulances. I've chosen to leave the orange in case you 1. like the color, 2. plan on doing a vinyl wrap on the vehicle specific to your needs... FYI, I received a quote it was very inexpensive to complete. I was quoted $120 for both labor and materials.

You are welcome to have a third party inspect the vehicle. I can help arrange that for any out of state buyers who want an extra peace of mind. Priced to sell and at low end of its value but make me an offer! I will not be offended at any price.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd love to help answer any questions you may have.
My cell number is 805-878-8499 Less
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1000.jpg   IMG_1005.jpg   IMG_1006.jpg   IMG_1008.jpg   IMG_1009.jpg  

IMG_1031.jpg   IMG_1081.jpg   IMG_1082.jpg   IMG_1013.jpg   IMG_1035.jpg  

IMG_1042.jpg   IMG_1053.jpg   IMG_1060.jpg   IMG_1012.jpg  

sheldenflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:14 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Beautiful bus. A bit too far from Ohio and a bit out of my price range. Best of luck
Gkozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:35 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 2003
Coachwork: Girardin Microbird MB-IV
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: 7.3 Diesel
Rated Cap: 25
What is the length of the bus?
Thanks
peakbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 09:07 PM   #4
Bus Crazy

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30~Chevy cutaway
Engine: 5.7/350 Chevy Vortec
Rated Cap: Just me and my "stuff"?
Any idea even a ballpark asking price, if still available?
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote