Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-27-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 7,194
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
97 bb tc2000

TC2000, Cummins 5.9, Allison AT545, 255300miles. 11 window, 31'. Seats removed. Wheel chair lift in RR corner looks and operates like brand new. Front and rear AC that blows strong and cold. Good tires, no dents, no broken windows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190410_165717.jpg (265.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 20190410_165728.jpg (191.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20190410_165752 (1).jpg (165.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20190410_165819.jpg (149.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20190410_170312.jpg (118.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20190410_170333.jpg (116.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20190412_160937.jpg (153.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20190414_180911.jpg (97.5 KB, 12 views)
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:07 PM   #2
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 7,194
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Bus has been sold. This is it as I wave goodbye.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190430_145337.jpg (175.9 KB, 9 views)
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #3
Bus Crazy
 
brokedown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Posts: 2,327
Year: 1997
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000 FE
Engine: Cummins 5.9
Rated Cap: 72
Congrats on the sale.
__________________
Keep up with us and our build!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
brokedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #4
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 448
Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30
Engine: 350 Chevy
Rated Cap: 10K
x2 on congrats.
It looked like a pretty good deal even after you "stripped" it.
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:56 PM   #5
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 7,194
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteg59 View Post
x2 on congrats.
It looked like a pretty good deal even after you "stripped" it.
Had $1548 in it, sold for $3K. I'm more than happy with the deal.
I got:
$1452
3500/7000w inverter
32" TV
2 extra batteries
refrigerator
4 solar panels with controller
misc. tools
a mountain bike

Ya, I made out okay. Now to find another one. Can't believe in less than a year I've gone through 4 buses.
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:09 PM   #6
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 18,268
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Its easy to do.
I'm surprised I'm only on #5.
__________________
.
Roll Your Own Build Thread
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #7
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 448
Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30
Engine: 350 Chevy
Rated Cap: 10K
Alright fellas, enough bragging on your bus selling prowess's. You could've made even more Marc, if you took my offer...

Anyhoo, time to get back to work and find me a Shorty, either full sized pre 04 diesel or gas powered cutaway.
Cash is waiting...
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:10 PM   #8
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 7,194
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteg59 View Post
Alright fellas, enough bragging on your bus selling prowess's. You could've made even more Marc, if you took my offer...

Anyhoo, time to get back to work and find me a Shorty, either full sized pre 04 diesel or gas powered cutaway.
Cash is waiting...
As presented I would have made less, by far.
My options were:
Take $4k and Drive it to N.H. where I would need a rental car to get to the airport in Ct. to fly home. So at least 4 days off of work, fuel to get there($450), airfare, hotels, uber home from the airport. Or sit on my ass and wait for them to come to me. A bird in the hand so they say. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I got what I needed/wanted out of it. If I find another, I'll let you know.
Hey guys, he's looking for a mid-full size bus has a reasonable budget for the purchase, help him out, needs to be handicap bus as he is in a WC.
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:41 PM   #9
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 448
Year: 1990
Coachwork: Thomas 4 window w/lift
Chassis: G30
Engine: 350 Chevy
Rated Cap: 10K
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
As presented I would have made less, by far.
My options were:
Take $4k and Drive it to N.H. where I would need a rental car to get to the airport in Ct. to fly home. So at least 4 days off of work, fuel to get there($450), airfare, hotels, uber home from the airport. Or sit on my ass and wait for them to come to me. A bird in the hand so they say. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I got what I needed/wanted out of it. If I find another, I'll let you know.
Hey guys, he's looking for a mid-full size bus has a reasonable budget for the purchase, help him out, needs to be handicap bus as he is in a WC.
Thanks for the bump for my bus search, Marc.
Not sure why you'd need to fly out of CT if you brought it up, as Manchester/Boston airport is less than 45 minutes from me. Also, I could/would have driven you to the A/P instead of uber/rental.
No biggie though, I understand its easier to have buyers come to you...
peteg59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:50 PM   #10
Bus Geek
 
o1marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 7,194
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteg59 View Post
Thanks for the bump for my bus search, Marc.
Not sure why you'd need to fly out of CT if you brought it up, as Manchester/Boston airport is less than 45 minutes from me. Also, I could/would have driven you to the A/P instead of uber/rental.
No biggie though, I understand its easier to have buyers come to you...
I have family/friends in my home state of Ct. I couldn't go north without stopping there. I still would have had to get an Uber from the Atl. airport to home 75 miles. It was not a drive I was looking forward to making. I made too many in the last few years just driving to just get there. My next trip will be beginning of Sept. Hopefully the bus will be completed enough to take it.
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.