Alright. It has been a stressful past 24 hours. Today I went to the auction company and sorted the whole thing out. I originally bid ~$2,000 for each of the buses (a total of 6) and with fees it came out to $14,000+. It would have been a great opportunity to make some money and pay for my conversion but between not having a CDL, the $14,000 or a guaranteed location to store the buses, I decided it would cause more stress and issues than it solved. Maybe in 5 years when I am a bit more financially more stable I can try this out again.
The outcome: After negotiating for an hour or so with the company, I had to pay $175 per vehicle for a restocking fee and I was able to get my original deposit back. Luckily I was able to back out of the purchase and it only cost me $1050... Looks like I learned some valuable lessons this week.
Oh, I also got blacklisted from the auction website so I'm going to have to find another way to buy a bus. In the end, I got pretty lucky with my situation and learn from my mistake!!