Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #1

Smile Awesome Partially Converted Bus For Sale

We need to sell our second baby called Maggie. She is part of the family and a joint project with the cousin.

More than a bus, she is a very special vehicle, for us she is like Skoolie Royalty, we love her endless but we need to allocate the resources we have invested in her in our family business.

She is a 96 International Navistar Thomas Vista 3600 with a 7.3L T444E Diesel engine and an automatic Allison AT545 transmission, both in perfect conditions.

Maggie is one of the best kept and nicest buses that we have seen online or in person. We picked her up especially for her amazing structural and mechanical conditions. There is not a single spot of bad rust in her or any mechanical issue.

No leaks or funny noises. She can take you from Alaska to La Patagonia Argentina as long as you take good care of her when she needs some oil or coolant.

As long as conversion, all the hard work is done. A lot of work.

• Seats were removed.
  • Decals were removed (biggest pain to remove than the seats in my opinion).
  • All school signals.
  • Old subfloor removed.
  • Metal subfloor wire brushed and treated with anti-rust enamel.
  • Insulation and moisture barrier added to the floor.
  • New plywood floor installed.
  • Water proof vinyl planks installed.
  • Exterior paint job in Mocha White (spray gun not roller)
  • Interior paint job in Gloss White (spray gun not roller)
  • Dashboard renovated and repainted black.
  • Driver seat renovated and painted black.
  • All trims painted black.
  • Wheels and fender painted black (spray gun not roller)
  • Roof was extra sealed and treated with elastomeric thermal paint as extra protection and thermal barrier.

And so much minor stuff that would be too long to list here.

We didn't add extra insulation to the walls or ceilings because we were not using (or planning to use) the bus for full time living. The original was more than enough for us.

We are located in Miami, Florida and you can contact me for more pictures, videos, and information about her at glauber.barcelo@gmail.com

I have some pics here on the computer but I will be taking more during the week.

If you have any questions please just contact me and let me know how can I be helpful.

We can not hold the bus, so we will have an open house next week.

I have also seen people asking about financing the bus and we can help with information regarding that.

I've previously used loans from companies like Avant and Prosper and they were great to me. They are so much better and less pain in the back than traditional banks if you have a job and a decent credit history.

If you have questions regarding that ask me too and I will gladly share the information I have so far.

Thank you and have an amazing day!

P.S I did this video for my girlfriend but I upload it to YouTube in order to share it here, as the forum only accept pictures. The quality is not great but at least you can get an idea.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4364.jpg   IMG_4305.jpg   IMG_4289.jpg   IMG_4332.jpg   IMG_4269.jpg  

IMG_4261.jpg   IMG_4227.jpg   IMG_4279.jpg   IMG_4397.jpg   IMG_4283.jpg  

IMG_4357.jpg   IMG_4342.jpg   IMG_4165.jpg   FullSizeRender 20.jpg  

glauberbarcelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:37 PM   #2

Is she still available? If she is, how much are you asking? (Apologies if I missed it in the posting!)
eurodurkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurodurkee View Post
Is she still available? If she is, how much are you asking? (Apologies if I missed it in the posting!)
Hello eurodurkee!!!

Yes we still have it at this moment and it is listed for 12 500.

I'll be posting more pictures before the weekend. We are in Miami, FL.

My email is glauber.barcelo@gmail.com. If you would like to see more pictures, videos or schedule a visit let me know.

She is ready to roll

Thank you !

Old 06-29-2017, 10:17 PM   #4

I just wanted to say thank you to all the amazing people that have shown interest in taking Maggie home and the warm words for her. The skoolie community in general but especially everyone on this site is amazing!

Thank you!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #5

Is maggie still available?

I live in Tampa and looking for a partially completed Skoolie. Very interested.

Thank you!
Lcronkrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:13 AM   #6
Mini-Skoolie

Send a message via Yahoo to tyndrgn
re maggie

Do you still have Maggie? i live in Texas and am needing a good bus for a full time live in option, right now I am homeless and this would be my chance to get into a place of my own, there is a place not far that I could rent space for monthly to stay in her and its cheap enough that I could handle it with my disability, please let me know if you still have her
tyndrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcronkrn View Post
I live in Tampa and looking for a partially completed Skoolie. Very interested.

Thank you!

Hello Lcronkrn!

Yes we still have her , we are located in Miami. My email is glauber.barcelo@gmail.com. If you would like to see her and do a test drive just let me know.

Glauber

Old 07-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyndrgn View Post
Do you still have Maggie? i live in Texas and am needing a good bus for a full time live in option, right now I am homeless and this would be my chance to get into a place of my own, there is a place not far that I could rent space for monthly to stay in her and its cheap enough that I could handle it with my disability, please let me know if you still have her

Hello tyndrgn !

As today July 9 still have it. We are located in Miami FL.

If you have more questions you can contact me at glauber.barcelo@gmail.com

Have an awesome day!

Old 07-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #9

Good afternoon! My husband and I are in our mid-20's and would LOVE to buy your bus. We thought about starting from scratch but aren't sure if our work schedules will allow us. Is Maggie still available? If so, we're in Atlanta, GA., and could pick her up in 2 weekends. Would you consider lowering the price a bit or taking 5,000 upfront with payments afterwards?
Binghams2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida, miami, partial conversion, partially converted